Business Development Manager - Outbound
Up to £30,000 + Uncapped commission - OTE £60,000 in the 1st year
Monday to Friday 8.45am - 5.15pm 37.5 hour week
My client is the UK's leading digital marketing agency who is an Official Premium Google Partner. You will be joining a lively and ambitious team where you will be responsible for converting inbound leads into sales!
This is a great career opportunity for an energetic and motivated individual with an interest in taking their career in sales to the next level. You will be speaking qualified prospects and closing sales as part of a high-energy team.
- An official Google agency partner.
- Listed among New Media Top 100 Digital Agencies.
- Uncapped commission.
- Awarded One to Watch accreditation by the Sunday Times Best Companies.
- Easily accessible via all methods of public transport.
- Smart/Casual dress code.
- Realistic on target earnings of £55,000-£60,000 in the 1st year.
- Weekly incentives.
- Achieved Investors In People Silver status.
- On site bar.
Essential Functions / Responsibilities:
- Converting inbound leads into deals.
- Sell by up and cross-selling to already established customers to promote the full range of products and services offered to increase market penetration, brand awareness and corporate presence.
- Attend conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Prepare PowerPoint presentations and sales displays.
- Contact clients to inform them about new developments in the company's products.
- Document and present sales pipeline.
- Develop quotes and proposals.
- Negotiate and renegotiate by phone, email, and in person.
- Proven sales experience.
- Evidence of consistently hitting sales targets.
- Strong commercial awareness and experience in closing commercial negotiations.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Experience of working with CRM systems.
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.