Position: Business Development Manager
Job Type: Perm, full time
Location: Old street, Central London.
Sector: Sales, Marketing and Media
Salary: £28,000 - £32,000 + Commission + Excellent Company benefits
Are you a reputable, Sales Consultant/Telesales Executive looking for a new opportunity in a great company that rewards and invests highly in their employees?
You will be taught by the best to provide an excellent service!
Aaron Wallis have partnered with a successful company in the central London area to recruit for a talented office-based Business Development Manager.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Business Development Manager who would like to progress and develop in a heavily rewarding company.
The successful candidate will be researching/Lead generating/selling into senior brand -side Marketers across a wide range of Companies and Industries. The service is selling an outsourced Sales and Marketing function.
KEY Skills of the Business Development Manager
- Day-to-day contact with clients, providing regular updates on new business leads and conversations
- Strong relationship management to actively build and nurture existing new business leads and relationships
- Generate new leads from cold by leveraging insight, content, event invites and trends to spark the conversation
- Manage the sales process from identification of targets, introducing your clients' business, scheduling appointments for your client and general account management
- Complete monthly activity reports and walk clients through the opportunity pipeline
- Update and maintain each client CRM system
- Ensure all appointment notes are complied with the correct background information and qualification criteria before sending to the relevant client contact
- Work closely with the Strategy Director and Communications Manager to identify target opportunities and data requirements
- Be involved in creating new business ideas and strategies for each client
This role would ideally suit a current Telesales executive, Business Development Manager or a Field sales BDM that would like to be more office based.
DEADLINE - ASAP
If you can demonstrate the above skills, then do not hesitate to APPLY or contact me direct on
This vacancy is being advertised by Aaron Wallis Recruitment and Training Limited operating as an Employment Agency, registered in England No. 6356563