Due to exciting growth our prestigious client is seeing to appoint an experienced Business Development Manager to further develop their corporate client business. You will have proven sales experience in a technical service environment and thrive on developing new business. Based out of our clients High Wycombe office you will be targeting the London markets and UK wide. If you have experience of audio visual equipment services that would be highly desirable.
- Create and implement sales strategies and tactics for your territory.
- Plan and attend customer meetings, prioritise opportunities and efficiently follow through all stages of the sales cycle to conclusion.
- Maximize sales through identifying customers' needs, matching the services to their needs
- Liaising with the support team to preparing and deliver sales presentations
- Work closely with the rest of the Business Development Director and colleagues in other departments such as marketing, customer services, customer care, sales support and product development by offering market feedback and intelligence
- Experience of and confidence in negotiating complex service solutions
- A customer-focused attitude with a consultative approach to selling
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to manage relationships between key stakeholders and internal teams
- Ability to adapt working style/sales approach to suit the customer
- Strong organisational skills with an enthusiastic and self-motivated approach
- Excellent presentation skills
- Proficient MS Office skills
- Highly self-motivated
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job