Business Development Manager / Field Sales / New Business Hunter / Account Manager
Do you have career aspirations to be a Sales Director? Do you want to be the hero? Do you have SaaS Sales experience? Are you field-based or a Business Development Manager?
Talent Crew is proud to be working with a game-changing client who is looking for a highly motivated, driven and energetic Business Development Manager that can penetrate existing clients further.
You can be based anywhere in the UK, as long as you can commute at least once a week to their offices in Norwich, Stoke or Bristol.
Business Development Manager Responsibilities:
- Manage clients on a day-to-day basis, to ensure they get the most value from the products, with the ultimate aim of 100% account retention at renewal.
- Grow the size of the Enterprise accounts by stimulating interest in other business areas of a client and present the solution to these new opportunities.
- Present their solution using appropriate sales approaches and techniques, including team and/or consultative presentations and efforts.
- Manage all account activity and forecasting of revenue.
- Work with senior management, negotiate contract renewals and upsells and provide all follow-up to deliver signed contracts.
- Ability to effectively work at all levels of the organization including senior executives, customer experience teams, call center and operational managers.
Business Development Manager Profile:
- Proven hunter in upselling and penetrating existing accounts and proactive in identifying new opportunities.
- Track record of over-achieving quota (top 10% of company) in past positions
- Exceptional commitment to accurately tracking all customer engagement and activity through the use of CRM software
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Team player with the highest level of integrity
- Great Basic
- Full Autonomy in your role, no micromanaging!
- Career Progression Opportunities
- Business Development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job