Business Development Manager - Large Scale Events
Based in Central London + Travel
Base salary circa £27,000 + Uncapped Commission
Jackson Barnes Recruitment are working with a global events business to recruit an experienced & confident Business Development Manager to join the large scale events team and sell both sponsorship & exhibition space. The events could be covering telco, IT, finance, transport, energy topics….. This well established events business are expanding each of their offices, they are in a really exciting time of growth and have lots of great career opportunities for graduates looking to develop a career in the events industry.
This Business Development Manager position is a great opportunity for an ambitious & enthusiastic sales professional who has the drive to build business relationships with senior professional.
- Essentially you will be driving revenue across sponsorship & exhibition sales for a portfolio of high profile events. These events are held in the UK and overseas.
- You will be selling in a consultative & professional manner to key decision makers / C level contacts in corporate organisations.
- You will be working with an established brand and benefit from a strong database of existing contacts
- You will develop and maintain long-term business relationships with new and existing clients on a global basis
- A large part of the position will be to identify and capitalise on new opportunities to generate revenue at the events
- You will be working with a strong team to achieve and exceed your revenue targets
To be considered for this Business Development Manager role you will be:
- Educated to degree level
- An experienced & confident business development professional who has worked within a commercial B2B business environment
- Hungry for success and ambitious
- Passionate about sales and developing great business opportunities
- An excellent communicor, with great face to face and over the phone communication skills
- Capable at developing business relationships and understanding client needs
- Strong at initiating new business with new clients & comfortable working with new products & services
- Pro-active in your approach to selling, persuasive & confident
- Hard working and committed
- Team player with the ability to work efficiently independently
You will benefit from;
- A generous and market leading commission structure
- Excellent & long term training, support and guidance to further your career
- International travel
- A great team & growing business
Please contact Jackson Barnes Recruitment for more information on this or other similar positions.
Please take a look at our website for details on some of the other jobs we are recruiting for www.jbrecruitment.co.ukJackson Barnes Recruitment deliver international recruitment solutions within the events, media and publishing sectors. Working with commercial and not for profit organisations and institutions. Jackson Barnes place from Graduate up to MD level in the following positions: • Researchers • Conference producers • Event Marketing professionals • Sales professionals - delegate, sponsorship and Business Development • Event Managers • Editors
We recruit for organisations in UK and overseas with success in London, Dubai, New York, Singapore and Australia.
- Business Development
- Sales Executive
- International Conferences
- New Business Opportunities
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job