* Work with your business development manager to produce and implement an annual new sales plan, identifying future target markets / travel trends / key opportunities / key business development activities / international visit and exhibition schedule.
* Deliver on an agreed collaboration strategy for all important and VIP existing clients in line with senior business development manager team objectives.
* Identify a target list of new potential high value clients within your designated market area.
* Undertake a series of area sales campaigns that deliver the desired results of the growth strategy for securing new clients in your area.
* Work with your senior business development manager to ensure the reservations team are booking correct products, prices and response times to enable maximum rates of conversion.
* Work with your senior business development manager to ensure the company has the correct number, standard, price and location of products to meet the requirement of our existing clients, and potential future business.
* Work to support the development of an internal collaboration between the reservations and operations teams to ensure that all viable opportunities and enquiries are maximised through the creation of a creative response to proposal requests whilst maintaining client service excellence at all levels.
* Invest in your own personal development, identifying areas where further support and investment in formal, informal training or coaching could add real value to you as both as an individual and the company
The successful candidate will ideally be of graduate calibre and will have previous experience in a sales environment working as either an Account Manager or BDM. You will also have either a background in the travel industry, or be able to demonstrate a real passion for travel. We are looking for someone who really wants a career in Tour Operations and who is ambitious, hard-working and with a flair for sales.
There is an excellent starting salary, dependent on experience and additional bonuses. There is flexitime, 25 days holidays, free hotel stays, and annual team trip overseas. This company offers real prospects of career progression too!
If you are keen to be considered, please follow the instructions to apply and attach your CV. For any questions, please contact Gemma on or email
- sales executive
- account manager
- business development
- account management
- business development manager
- travel sales
- travel companies
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job