Business Development Manager
Location: Beckton, E6 7FF
Salary: circa £75,000 per annum depending on skills and experience plus discretionary bonus and 25 days holiday per annum plus Bank Holidays
About the company:
Our client is the UK’s leading independent full-service bullion trader and manufacturer, as well as being the UK’s largest gold refinery. Founded in 1967, they are still an independent, family run organisation who manufacture and trade an array of bullion products for investors, the jewellery trade and industrial applications.
The 64 strong team are highly skilled industry professionals with an International reputation for integrity and a proven track record of market activity. Skills range from engineering, manufacturing, logistics and finance to health & safety and lab analysis.
The main processing and manufacturing divisions are located in more than 30,000 sq.ft of high security premises in East London within easy reach of Canary Wharf and London City Airport.
Duties of the Business Development Manager:
- To take the lead on driving relationships with key intermediaries and introducers from HNW & UHNW adviser community
- To create an enhanced CRM system
- To "own" the marketing strategy and budget for this side of the business
- To devise and deliver presentations to intermediaries and at industry events
- To identify and attend relevant networking events
- Working with marketing and IT teams, to ensure our client presence across appropriate social media channels
- Working with bullion sales team, to act as contact for key client relationships
- To identify, maintain and report on relevant KPIs
Requirements of the Business Development Manager:
- Probably educated to degree level (or equivalent)
- Minimum of 3 years previous experience in a Business Development / Client relationship role
- Sound understanding of financial markets and personal investments
- Strong grasp of UK regulatory regime and international AMLR environment
- Strong existing network of contacts among professional intermediaries
- Knowledge of precious metal investment would be a distinct advantage
- Some form of professional investment related qualifications desirable
- Very strong organisational skills with ability to prioritise own workload
- Proven track record of maintaining profitable business relationships
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- Socially adept
If you meet the requirements and feel that this Business Development Manager role is right for you then please apply today!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job