This job has ended. Find similar jobs.

Business Development Manager

Posted 26 February by BMS Performance Easy Apply Ended
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing drinks business, where you can make a real name for yourself. You will be given autonomy in your region and the chance to make a tangible difference.

THE ROLE: As a Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for selling an impressive range of spirits into both the on and off trade. Customers will include; pubs, hotels, restaurants, retailers and off licenses. 60% of your time will be spent managing existing accounts, with the remaining 40% focused on winning new business.

THE PERSON: Due to the nuances of this sector, our client is looking for a high performing sales professional with knowledge of the drinks sector. You will also need a naturally entrepreneurial approach, a highly personable approach and structured sales skills.

THE COMPANY: Despite their size, this organisation remains attentive to the goals and aspirations of all their employees. They offer structured training and a host of exciting career opportunities. In addition, you will work in a great environment and become part of a really supportive team.

  • Basic: £25,000 - £30,000
  • Bonus: 20% Bonus
  • Car: Allowance
  • Benefits: Laptop, Mobile, Pension
LOCATION: The position for Business Development Manager covers: Swindon, Gloucester, Cheltenham, Bristol, Bath, Exeter, Plymouth

BMS Performance specialises in sales recruitment. We'll enable you to develop your career. At the heart of our approach is listening. Getting to know you, your skills, experiences and most importantly what you want from your career.

Initial meetings occur at the convenient location of Bristol just off the M4 and M32 and within easy reach of the M5. We are committed to meeting all potentially suitable candidates face to face.

If you have previously met with a BMS Consultant please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.

Reference: 34555738

Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.

Report this job