We are currently recruiting for an energetic Business Development Manager to join a busy team based in Hadleigh. The Business Development Manager will lead, develop and evolve new business sales across the UK aligned with company core ethos and our strategic business plan. The role will also include, supporting the business in its next key stage of growth!
- Source and develop profitable net new business across the UK.
- Leading and developing sales presentations to secure new business wins.
- Managing and reporting on sales pipeline, against forecast.
- Development of sales team and go to market strategy.
- Completion of weekly sales reports.
- Engage prospects through, telemarketing, Professional Media and other communication exposure to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Plan your approach and work with the team to develop proposals that appeal to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion.
- Charismatic and successful sales person.
- Must comes from a facilities management background
- Excellent communicator with strong client engagement skills
- Strategic thinker with the ability to support the wider senior team with innovative business ideas.
- 3-5 years of sales or marketing experience.
- Market Knowledge.
- Public Speaking.
- Sales Planning.
- Salary: £30,000
At Pyramid Recruitment we would love to provide feedback to every applicant that submits an application to our advert, however this is not always achievable due to the high volumes of applications we receive. We kindly ask that if you have not heard back from us within five days of submitting an application to note your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. Pyramid Recruitment Services ltd are acting as an employment agency for the advertised role. The Pyramid team of consultants are all experts in their field of recruitment, these include, but not exclusively, engineering, back office staff, management, sales and temporary staffing solutions. The Pyramid team has a number of years’ experience helping find the right positions for their candidates and the right people for their clients. The consultants are all passionate about delivering a professional and efficient service. With a centrally located office in Colchester we are well equipped to assist with staffing requirements (both temporary and permanent) throughout Essex and Suffolk, across a wide range of sectors.
- Business Development
- Sales Director
- Strategic Business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job