Job title: Business Development Manager
Salary: £35,000-£40,000 - OTE £70,000+(Uncapped) + Car Allowance
Are you looking to join a highly successful and growing business that offers a dynamic role in a lucrative and professional sector?
My client is a leader in their field and the fastest growing business in the UK offering handcrafted bridging finance. Their management team are dynamic, highly entrepreneurial and with ambitious growths plans moving forward.
The business offers excellent uncapped earning potential and genuine progression for high calibre individuals wanting a career in a specialist and consultative financial services sector.
You will be supporting the continued company growth objectives and the sales strategy by developing new business opportunities and managing relationships with brokers and associated networks.
The role is ideal for those looking for a challenging commercial role where you can showcase your sales skills but also gain additional skills in other areas of the business.
Primary Responsibilities include:
- Responsible for connecting with brokers that you have been assigned and seeking to establish new opportunities. Manage brokers as per the broker management strategy.
- Maintain regular contact with assigned Brokers to ensure the business are always considered by the Broker for any relevant business opportunities.
- Build and maintain positive working relationships with brokers and the wider business network by various methods including social media platforms and effective regular broker communication by telephone.
- Attend industry specific networking events as and when required in order to support business development objectives.
- Make contact with any enquiries made by website or social media platforms.
- Ensure that contractual documents have been release and returned promptly and actively pursue any outstanding terms.
- Maintain broker records and ensure all contact details are up to date at all times.
- Produce accurate progress reports as and when requested.
- All candidates must have come from a B2B commercial finance background
- A proactive approach to Account Management and Business Development
- To be able to work autonomously and to manage own workload
- You will be smart, professional and commercial - now looking for more of a career role where you can work in a specialist sales team with like-minded professionals
For more information please contact one of our specialist consultants quoting REF: NJR7216
Key Words: commercial finance, bridging finance, financial services, secured lending, finance, Manchester, Solution Sales, Business to Business Sales, Professional Sales, B2B, telesales, tele-sales, sales executive, internal sales, business development.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job