Role: Business Development Manager
Salary: £60,000K + excellent benefits package
Location: Bishop Stortford
Do you have previous business development experience and knowledge within the buildings service sector? We are looking for a Business Development Manager to join a leading Energy Procurement & Management company to identify new customers mainly within the Residential Managing Agents space who are responsible for managing apartment blocks located within the M25 and South East. The Business Development Manager will be looking to gain maintenance contracts for centralised gas fired boiler plant and energy centers, Distribution systems and heat networks, HIU’s, Water treatment contracts, Cold water boosting equipment, and Building controls and BMS systems. So, if you have experience of selling in the Buildings Services Sector - apply for the Business Development Manager’s role today!!!
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders/principals.
- Plan approaches and pitches, and participate in pricing the solution/service.
- Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships.
- Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
- Arrange and participate in internal and external client debriefs.
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences
Skills and experience required;
- Previous BDM knowledge within the buildings service sector.
- Supplier knowledge and current product awareness
- Good general IT skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to multi task in high pressured environment
- Good numeracy/literacy skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Report writing skills
- Some knowledge of heat networks would be an advantage
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job