c.£55,000 per annum + Generous Bonus + Car Allowance + Benefits
Advanced Solutions - Electric Vehicles
Location: Midlands or North West England
Your key focus will be to take advantage of the significant new business opportunities and pipeline that currently exists within the automotive sector in Europe.
- The identification and conversion of new target customers within the electric vehicle market. To be the focal point between all the key stakeholders, working closely with the in-house R&D, NPD and production teams to ensure that all the new bespoke solutions/products are delivered in full, on time and to budget.
- You will take responsibility for a small number of exiting high profile UK and European accounts, to manage and further develop their potential and profitability.
- Reporting into Global Manager based in the UK, the role is home based and travel into Europe will be around 25%.
- A highly experienced Business Development Manager, with an outstanding track record of selling technically complex products/solutions on a new business basis into the major automotive organisations or their Tier 1 or 2 supplier base.
- You will be adept at analysing and identify customer/market requirements, developing business plans and translating them into compelling value propositions.
- Your commercial acumen must be underpinned by excellent communication skills and the ability to influence at all levels.
- Ideally degree qualified and fluency in one other European language would be a real advantage.
A fast growing and highly profitable £1 billion FTSE organisation, synonymous with innovation and engineering excellence, their success can be directly attributed to significant and continued investment in new product and materials development. By harnessing their world-class design expertise and specialist manufacturing capabilities, our client is now working in true partnership with some of the world's largest Tier 1 and Tier 2 automotive suppliers by developing competitive tailored solutions to meet the increasing challenging and changing demands of the automotive market.
How to Apply
In return, you can anticipate a high profile and challenging role where you will enjoy all the autonomy, support and resources you need to deliver exceptional results. Our client prides itself in its open and positive culture, free from bureaucracy, where teamwork is genuinely encouraged and rewarded. Please apply by attaching your full CV in Word format and quote your current remuneration details, together with reference no 371027.
- business development manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job