Job Title: Business Development Manager
Salary Package: £45,000 - £55,000, Bonus (£10,000 - £20,000), Car Allowance (£7,440 a year) or Company Car, Private Healthcare, Pension, 25 days holiday, Phone, Laptop.
The sales professionals I represent tell me that one of their top motivations for leaving a job is a lack of career development, they often feel as though their career is stagnating and that they are undervalued. Whether your background is commercial or clinical my client solves this problem by offering a clear career path and a rewarding work environment.
Perhaps you want to work for a leading supplier of Wound Care and Compression products in a close-knit company focused on developing and retaining their employees. Maybe you want to take a step up in your career and have fun whilst doing it.
3 great things about my client:
- Overwhelmingly positive reputation for quality products and customer service within the Wound Care and Compression market.
- Benefitting from sustained period of significant growth they are looking to expand the sales team and capitalise on their success.
- Constantly reinvesting in training, providing development opportunities and career progression for their employees.
The hiring manager told us; 'You're not just a number in a machine here there's a family feel alongside the stability of a large company too! Customers respect our brand and we're focused on providing solutions to their problems and ultimately improving patients' lives.'
A Clinical Nurse Advisor we placed said;'It's an incredibly supportive and warm place to work and we're very ambitious. There's a strong emphasis on working as a team but you're also given the autonomy to run your diary as you see fit. I love my job here and can't wait to see how things progress.'
What you will do as the Business Development Manager;
- Become a beacon of knowledge for Lymphoedema. Combining clinical knowledge of the products and commercial acumen to ultimately increase sales.
- Work collaboratively with Account Managers to be a conduit between them and key customers in the Community setting acting as a Therapy Champion for Lymphology.
- Build effective, long-lasting relationships with Lymphoedema Nurses within Lymphoedema Services and Clinics across the North of England.
Why other sales professionals in your industry want to work for this company;
- The chance to sell high-quality, competitively priced products that are respected by clinicians.
- Most of the management team have been promoted from within, they know you need a balance of support and autonomy to succeed - no micromanagement here.
- A competitive remuneration package is on offer including a lucrative basic salary and bonus scheme - giving you chance to accelerate your earning potential.
Apply Now! Email your CV or give me a call on for an informal chat.
- Business Development
- Wound Care
- Compression Therapy
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job