Our client is a highly sought after Digital Business Transformations company based in Sunderland who are looking for a Business Development Manager to join their rapidly growing team.
As Business Development Manager, you will play a critical role in driving new business sales, working closely with sales management to enhance the companies drive for rapid growth.
Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience in successfully selling B2B Solutions
- Commitment to a process driven sales approach
- Experience of using a consultative, solutions based sales methodology
- Ability to develop trust and relationships with prospects, customers and colleagues
- A strong interest in technology and the ability to talk confidently about the companies' solution base and benefit proposition to prospective customers.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with Business Development Executives to identify target accounts for them to prospect into
- Cold calling, relationship building, follow up through emails, product demonstrations, proposals, sales negotiations and execution of contracts
- Consultatively build relationships with prospects, focusing on their needs and pain points
- Conduct Discovery Sessions, effectively overcome technical and business objections with prospective customers as necessary
- Respond to RFP's for qualified business opportunities
- Efficiently and effectively process assigned opportunities into new business sales
- Manage your own pipeline and all work activities through the CRM system, maintaining accurate information and up to date forecasts on all prospects
- Consistently meet or exceed monthly and quarterly sales targets to secure new business.
This is a great opportunity to work with an innovative, established business in a growing sector. This position also offers an excellent package including a competitive salary, uncapped bonus structure, company pension scheme, 25 days' holiday (plus bank holidays), plus plenty of other benefits.
If you have the skills and experience for this role and would like to be considered, click "apply" and one of our consultants will be in touch.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job