- Project Based Sales Role
- Market Leading Organisation
- Prestigious Brand Name
The Role: The Business Development Manager will be developing new sales projects with the end user marketplace in sectors such as education, hospitals and corporate firms, as well as dealing with architects, designers and contractors. Managing a long lead time you will be working with both existing and new clients taking over a healthy pipeline of business and looking to develop new projects.
For this Business Development Manager position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Strong field sales skills
- You will probably come from a commercial sales background
- Experience of call planning, account mapping and closing deals are essential
- You will be ambitious and enthusiastic with a proactive nature
- £35,000 - £40,000 Base Salary
- + £5,000 - £10,000 Commission
- Fully Expensed Company Car
- Laptop, Mobile, Pension, Healthcare
Location: West Midlands.
BMS Sales Specialists have spent years building strong relationships with leading B2B companies. We can introduce to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next sales role.
By meeting every one of our candidates face to face we are in the unique position of understanding exactly what you are looking for in your next step, as well as taking the time to fully get to know you so we are able to represent you accurately to our clients. This results in a higher quality of interviews that are not only relevant to your experience but also character.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job