Our client is a growing and professional business based in Crewe, Cheshire. They have been in business for over 25 years and have offices all around the world.
Due to continued growth they are looking to appoint an additional Business Development Manager to join their growing business.
Office based - basic up to 20K plus uncapped commission OTE 40K.
Responsibilities of the Business Development Manager:
- Farming existing customers to generate cross sell and upsell opportunities.
- Acquisition of new customer's through warm leads
- Development of sales pipelines through lead generation, referrals and networking
- Implement monthly Promotion and Proposition sales activity
- Achieve monthly target
- Ensure customer satisfaction through proactive, consultative selling
The ideal Business Development Manager candidate will need to be/have:
- Experience in a previous B2B sales environment with proven sales results
- Dynamic and professional
- PC Literate
Excellent opportunity to join a growing business offering a fun and rewarding working environment with further progression opportunities and a genuine career path.
To find out more about this Business Development Manager APPLY TODAY
- Business Development
- Sales Environment
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job