Business Development Manager
Basic salary of £25,000-£30,000 depending on experience + On Target Earnings of £55,000-£60,000 in the 1st year.
My client is the UK's leading digital marketing agency who is an Official Premium Google Partner. You will be joining a lively and ambitious team where you will be responsible for calling businesses to discuss their current marketing methods and how you can improve them!
This is a great career opportunity for an energetic, customer oriented; motivated individual with an interest in a career in sales. You will qualify prospects and build sales pipelines as part of a high-energy team in one of the Europe's top digital marketing agencies.
- An official Google agency partner.
- Easily accessible via all methods of public transport.
- Smart/Casual dress code.
- Realistic on target earnings of £55,000-£60,000 in the 1st year.
- Uncapped commission.
- Weekly incentives.
- Listed among New Media Top 100 Digital Agencies.
- Awarded One to Watch accreditation by the Sunday Times Best Companies.
- Achieved Investors In People Silver status.
- On site bar.
Essential Functions / Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute a strategic target account sales plans
- From either Known Locally or self-generated leads, create and execute new business sales from scratch
- Researching organisations and individuals online (especially on social media) to identify new leads and potential new markets
- Sell by up and cross-selling to already established customers to promote the full range of products and services offered to increase market penetration, brand awareness and corporate presence.
- Attend conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Prepare PowerPoint presentations and sales displays.
- Contact clients to inform them about new developments in the company's products.
- Document and present sales pipeline.
- Develop quotes and proposals.
- Negotiate and renegotiate by phone, email, and in person.
- Proven sales experience.
- Evidence of consistently hitting sales targets.
- Strong commercial awareness and experience in closing commercial negotiations.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Experience of working with CRM systems.
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job