We have an excellent opportunity for a business development manager to be a part of a great, friendly and supportive sales team. You`ll support the development and delivery of new business opportunities, working closely with our customers to position EMIS Health as the provider of choice.
About the role
Our business development managers progress and close sales opportunities to achieve EMIS Health Primary, Community & Commissioning targets. Using your relationship building skills you`ll develop the reputation, brand and presence of EMIS Health in the target sectors. This is a strategic role, focusing mainly on Primary Care markets but you`ll also be working closely with various teams across EMIS Health Primary, Community and Patient Services and the wider group.
Key to this role is having the dedication, determination and passion to generate, manage, complete, coordinate and follow through on formal bid opportunities. Equally important is the continual engagement with existing customers and internal stakeholders.
EMIS Health business development managers report to the Head of Specialist Sales, who will coach and support you to achieve the goals set. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful sales team.
Who you will be
We want to make sure you`re set for success, so the key skills we are looking for in the role are:
- significant sales and business development experience
- wide range of organisation experience, across Health and Social Care providers, Health Communities and all organisations therein.
- highly personable, articulate, able to build and maintain relationships internally and externally
- ability to deliver sales presentations and demonstrations to customers
- ability to convert progress and close sales
- excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills
- EMIS Health software knowledge
- experience of developing and submitting winning bids or related procurement documentation
- experience of working effectively in partnership across departments in large organisations
Who we are
We`re the UK leader in connected healthcare software and services. Through innovative IT, we`re giving healthcare professionals access to the information they need to provide better, faster and cheaper patient care.
Our national reach includes clinical software used in every major healthcare setting by 10,000 organisations - from GP surgeries to high street pharmacies, community, hospitals, and specialist services. By providing innovative, integrated solutions, we`re working to break the boundaries of system integration and interoperability
If this role sounds of interest please click the apply button now!!
- Account Manager
- Business Development
- Field Sales
- New Business Development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job