An IT Support and Technology solutions company in Cheshire is looking for a Field Sales Executive to join their close knit and growing team. Founded 20 years ago supporting businesses with their IT and telecommunications requirements. The business aims to provide bespoke solutions to meet their clients changing needs through the creation of effective working partnerships, looking after the client's IT and telecoms so they don't have to.
The business has built an enviable reputation and prestigious client portfolio from all sectors, mainly within the small to medium market. This reputation is a fantastic platform for the successful Sales Executive to develop a new customer base within the North West encompassing, Chester, Liverpool, Manchester and North Wales. Working alongside the Sales Director the successful Business Development Manager will play a key role in the companies ongoing and planned growth over the next several years.
As a Field Sales Executive, your duties will be to;
· Create new business to business (B2B) opportunities to deliver a continual pipeline of future growth
· A basic commercial and operational understanding of networking, Microsoft server and Telecoms products
· Acknowledge and resolve all customer queries within the agreed SLA's
· Develop effective working relationships with Operations and Support teams to improve customer service
· You will have a hunger to succeed and a self-drive to win new leads and new business at every turn
· Previous experience of working successfully in a field sales role, business development or new business role
· Evidence of pro-active account management and prospect creation
· Knowledge and experience of working with CRM and diary management software
· Excellent communication skills
· High level of organisational, time management and interpersonal skills
· Possess an ability to interact and impact at all levels
· Reliable and passionate with a true desire to achieve exceptional results
This role is perfect for someone who is service, and customer led who wants to build long term relationships with customers to grow their business in return for your hard work you will be rewarded with a basic salary of £23,000 - £30,000 per annum, OTE £40,000 amongst other benefits.
If this business sounds like a culture match to you and your skills, please apply today or contact Invive Resourcing for further information on
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job