Business Development Manager
Based: - Home based with UK wide travel
Salary: - £neg + car, bonus & company benefits
We are looking for an experienced BDM join our client, who are a well-established and highly reputable global organisation, to drive business development and create new opportunities with their clients leading to new working markets and revenue streams.
This is a business development role designed to initiate strategic long term growth with express focus on growth in to new markets
RICS / CIOB or other appropriate professional qualification linked to the Building Consultancy world is essential for this role.
- Strong client facing individual with the ability to manage new accounts
- Creating and working to a documented plan
- Awareness of and competent of identifying market opportunities
- Managing clients to deliver against budgeted revenue margin case numbers
- Product expert who will constantly liaise with Clients and internal teams to ensure that agreed targets are met
- Responsible for developing the clients' strategic presence by understanding their business, strategy and key issues and facilitating this into operational delivery
- Develop new business by identifying new clients, seeking new opportunities with existing Clients and building upon strong relationships with key clients
- Develop client relationships by understanding and meeting client requirements, including qualitative and service standards
- A good understanding of the building consultancy and surveying market with proven sales and growth experience
- Experience of product and team development leading to increased sales and growth
- RICS / CIOB or other appropriate professional qualification linked to the Building Consultancy world
- A track record of successfully moving relationships forward and sourcing new business
- Excellent written and verbal communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to plan and manage multiple projects to deliver results within agreed timescales.
This role is primarily home based and will involve travel across the UK.