Business Development Manager
Based: - Home based with UK wide travel
Salary: - £neg + car, bonus & company benefits
We are looking for an experienced BDM join our client, who are a well-established and highly reputable global organisation, to drive business development and create new opportunities with their clients leading to new working markets and revenue streams.
This is a business development role designed to initiate strategic long term growth with express focus on growth in to new markets
RICS / CIOB or other appropriate professional qualification linked to the Building Consultancy world is essential for this role.
- Strong client facing individual with the ability to manage new accounts
- Creating and working to a documented plan
- Awareness of and competent of identifying market opportunities
- Managing clients to deliver against budgeted revenue margin case numbers
- Product expert who will constantly liaise with Clients and internal teams to ensure that agreed targets are met
- Responsible for developing the clients' strategic presence by understanding their business, strategy and key issues and facilitating this into operational delivery
- Develop new business by identifying new clients, seeking new opportunities with existing Clients and building upon strong relationships with key clients
- Develop client relationships by understanding and meeting client requirements, including qualitative and service standards
- A good understanding of the building consultancy and surveying market with proven sales and growth experience
- Experience of product and team development leading to increased sales and growth
- RICS / CIOB or other appropriate professional qualification linked to the Building Consultancy world
- A track record of successfully moving relationships forward and sourcing new business
- Excellent written and verbal communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to plan and manage multiple projects to deliver results within agreed timescales.
This role is primarily home based and will involve travel across the UK.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job