This position is responsible for developing and executing a sales plan, whilst ensuring the advancement of the targets for growth in revenues and operating margin.Specific knowledge
- Professional sales training and good commercial awareness
- Excellent communication skills, a team-builder and team-player
- Knowledge of the Security Systems industry, and security solutions packages
- Basic knowledge of how to draw up estimates and business proposals
- Highly organised, efficient and effective, results-driven individual
- Flexible, open to new ideas and managing challenging situations
- Experience in sales, developing business for the local market through selling packaged solutions.
- Experience of adhering to a business strategy that has been focused on a short sales cycle; preferably in the security-technology sector.
- Developing sales leads within the assigned territory through self-initiated strategies, cold calling and referrals.
- Selling Stanley Security Solutions services and systems to achieve and exceed individual targeted goals.
- Developing and identifying new business opportunities within your region
- Cold calling to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for New Business
- Maintaining an active lead generation plan.
- Providing timely and effective sales presentations to prospective customers to ensure that the product and services offered are thoroughly explained, understood and sold.
- Planning a sales approach designed to determine the prospective customers' needs and requirements
- Conducting job surveys specifying the type of system required, and providing a cost proposal and layouts to be used as a basis for the contract and by the installation department in completing the job.
- Showing a thorough knowledge of all pricing procedures and strategies.
- Preparing sales reports in a timely manner to keep sales managers informed of sales activities.
- Co-ordinating with other departments to ensure the confidence of the customer is maintained.
- Following up sales upon completion of the installation to ensure the system is working properly, explaining its operation to the customer, and maintaining a rapport that will result in continual referrals.
- Maintaining an up-to-date application knowledge of equipment and systems by attending company and branch seminars and by reading related publications.
- Operating within the general policies and procedures of the local branch as well as Head Office; guided by the generally-accepted practices of the alarm industry and local regulations.
- Fully utilising the Sales and Marketing support team to help achieve this goal
- Providing regular (at least monthly) reports, forecasts and relevant sales information as requested.
- Controlling and following up your pipeline in order to ensure results are met in accordance with your sales targets.
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your CV on file to consider you for future opportunities.
ASC Connections is a leading recruitment business specialising within areas of Technical, Business and IT services. We operate as an Employment Business or an Employment Agency for all temporary and permanent roles respectively.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job