Time Appointments are pleased to be working on behalf of a leading service provider in logistics and maritime who are looking for a Business Development Manager to cover the UK.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Generate new client opportunities from prospecting and qualification stages into an active pipeline of opportunities.
- Introduce a relevant range of the companies services to potential clients
- Follow client opportunities through the entire sales process to successful conclusion
- Maintain 8-12 opportunities with commercial offers "in play"
- Work closely with colleagues across the company, especially in relevant Operational and Procurement positions to look for upselling opportunities.
- Create and maintain a flowing pipeline in line with monetary targets
The successful candidate will have experience in Ocean and Air Forwarding. Knowledge of the Global and UK Freight market would also be beneficial along with use of CRM systems. You will display an advanced level in Microsoft Office and have an understanding of landside logistics.
For further detail on this and other roles please make sure you visit our web-site now or call our team to discuss career opportunities available.
- Business Development