Business Development Manager - Tunbridge Wells - £40k OTE - Permanent.
Are you currently seeking the next step in your career? Do you have a strong back ground in sales and looking for a company that offers progression?
My Client is a well-established, award-winning company and they are currently looking for a Business Development Manager to join their team in Tunbridge Wells. The company has just opened an office in Florida, they are expanding and seeking talented individuals to join a fast paced and expanding Tunbridge Wells team, with further growth potential.
* You will be a team player and your main task will be to post new business sales and introduce new prospects to clients.
* Develop, maintain and report on robust pipeline of opportunities.
* Meet potential clients by growing and maintaining new and existing client relationships.
* Identify new potential clients and the decision makers with the client organisations that they do not work with.
* Present new products to the market - the company will provide regular product updates and provide collateral for you to prospect with.
* Provide feedback to the team on what works and what can be improved in the company product propositions; they work together to improve.
* You must have at least 3 - 5+ years' experience that is transferrable to the role.
* Have your own transportation.
* Be a great communicator on the phone, in person and in writing.
* A born deal maker with a proven track record of building new business.
* This is not your clock in and out type of position, they will expect you to come to work and really bring something to the table.
* To become part of the team immediately, you will be expected to be client ready on the first day will be expected to hit the ground running.
* You can expect to win; The team is on a mission and they need someone to add fuel to the fire from day one and obliterate sales targets!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job