An opportunity has arisen for a robust, enthusiastic and charismatic business professional to join a market leading peer to peer lending company. The role will include travel in and around the North of England with particular emphasis on the North West and will also involve regular trips to the company’s London headquarters.
Your role will be to proactively develop and source new broker relationships in your chosen territory. You will also be responsible for continually maintaining and developing relationships with existing clients.
• Proven track record in business to business sales.
• Excellent communication skills with an ability to develop strong working relationships.
• Strong work ethic with a desire to meet and surpass targets.
• Ability to make dynamic decisions quickly whilst demonstrating a high level of risk awareness.
• Be able to work effectively with existing clients and continuously improve the relationship.
• Successfully manage a portfolio of clients and maintain an extremely high level of customer satisfaction.
• Identify and evaluate potential clients.
• Negotiate terms and agree processes with clients.
• To exceed individual targets and contribute to team targets.
• To endorse the brand and company ethos.
The successful candidate will be driven, ambitious and have extensive experience of business development in a sales based environment whilst maintaining a high level of client relations.
In return you will be rewarded with a very competitive basic salary + excellent benefits package
- Business Development
- Business Sales
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job