Our client is a is a leading contact centre software solution provider who requires a Business Development Manager whose focus is to sell the full range of their products and services to designated accounts or markets in accordance with the company's current sales rules and compensation plan. Also, to meet or exceed your annual order input target.
This is a field based role with travel to Woking office and client / prospect sites.
Duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Identification of new business opportunities through telephone prospecting, meetings and business development activity with end-users, reseller channels and partners.
- Working closely with our telesales and marketing resources to define, create and execute targeted marketing activity to drive awareness and lead generation.
- Management of all aspects of the sales process to maximise revenue opportunities from target accounts.
- Working closely with customers and prospects to understand their requirements and business drivers and fully qualify the sales opportunity.
- Proposing appropriate solutions based on the company's products including the preparation and delivery of formal presentations, tender responses, quotations, etc.
- Liaising with staff to ensure the validity of proposed solutions and their trouble free delivery after an order is received.
- Ensuring that the clients best interests are served at all times and that all information passed to customers, prospects and partners is truthful, accurate and delivered in a professional manner.
- Keeping complete, accurate and up to date records of sales activities, customer contacts, account information on the company's Salesforce.com system.
- Managing your sales opportunity pipeline diligently and to record opportunities, progress and accurate forecast information on the company's Salesforce.com system.
Knowledge & Skills
- Well educated and eloquent with excellent literacy and numeracy.
- Excellent customer facing, presentation, communication and inter-personal skills.
- Resourceful and imaginative with the patience and planning ability to sell complex technology solutions.
- 3 years' experience of selling to mid-range and major accounts with a strong track record of success in direct new business sales.
- Experience with resellers and indirect selling is advantageous.
- A sound commercial knowledge of the UK call centre market and experience of selling call centre technologies.
Salary / Benefits
- Up to £60k Base + same amount on bonus
- Car Allowance
- Private Health for employee, spouse and dependents
- Death in Service
- Contact Centre
- Software Solutions
- New Business Opportunities
- Unified Communications
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job