- Multi $bn, global leader
- Targeted, and fully supported new business sales role
- Realistic career progression and talent pathway (backed by numerous Sales Managers starting in this position)
Business Development Manager
Imagine being THE name in your field for a customer's Human Resource (HR) management software needs, making even a cold call, warm.
Imagine having the support of a multi-billion $ organisation to help you focus on nurturing that client relationship and consistently delivering on their requirements.
Imagine leaving the low-value deals behind, getting your teeth stuck into the complex solution selling that you love. And imagine the earnings that brings . . . . .
No imagining needed, our client offers all of this. You'll be generating new business from a target base of accounts, prospecting contacts who will already know of your business.
Looking past the fantastic culture and package on offer immediately, the fact that we placed some of the (now) Sales Managers in these exact positions a couple of years ago, tells you everything you need to know about what this organisation can do for your career.
- Selling: Human Resources (HR) software
- Human Capital Management (HCM) software
- 3+ years field sales experience.
- Either IT/Technology sales experience OR experience within a service-led sales role, selling recruitment or consultancy services.
- New business focused.
- Passionate about technology, and how it can help people improve their business.
- Career driven.
- Basic: £35-40k
- Bonus / OTE: £80k+ (uncapped).
- Car Allowance: Circa £6k per annum.
The Company: Leading HR and HCM SaaS provider, multi $bn powerhouse globally.
Location: The North East of England - territory position.
- software sales
- business development
- account management
- business development manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job