Established in 1987, Vardells are an established supply chain technology partner to leading brands such as Bargain Booze, Smyths Toys and Yours Clothing. Our solutions, spanning Point of Sale through to the Warehouse, save time, improve accuracy and help increase margins.
Flexible: Office based or work from home
- Generate interest in the Vardells solutions and services, create a pipeline of leads and book meetings for your line manager to attend.
- Good understanding of general outbound marketing techniques, using email, telephone and social media
- Research and develop your personal knowledge of your target sector/s to maintain a deep understanding of all relevant aspects within these sectors.
- Use initiative to create and support various marketing campaigns that will help you in the generation of new leads within the target markets
- Present and articulate the business, the solutions, the value proposition and the key benefits to target prospective clients. These would include articulating key messages, USPs, features/functionality and identifying challenges that prospects are looking to resolve, etc.
· Excited by the challenge of helping the business in its next phase of growth, as we deploy our current portfolio into the cloud and into new markets.
Key Personal Skills & Attributes
- An enthusiastic person who enjoys a challenge
- A love and understanding of technology
- Target driven, takes responsibility and operates on own initiative
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Good 'people skills' for building relationships with prospects and colleagues at all levels
- Proven ability to pick up new areas of expertise quickly
- High degree of personal organisation and responsibility
- Resourceful and flexible
- Experience or qualification in sales or marketing (solution sales experience an advantage)
Competitive salary & Company Bonus Scheme
- Head office based in Buxton, Derbyshire or could work from home with some travel to Buxton office
- Full or part-time, pro-rata salary £22k -£26k depending on experience plus commission.
- Excellent Communication
- Technical Competency