Business Development Manager
Location: Uxbridge, Greater London. UB9 (Must live within a commutable distance)
Salary: £26k - £30k + Uncapped OTE
About the company
Our client is a young and dynamic hosting company that has been setup from the ground-up with the purpose of providing cloud based computing services as well as offering traditional hosting solutions to SMEs and the consumer market. They currently have a wide customer base and are looking to expand further into the cloud backup market, as well as aggressively tackling the re-seller hosting market.
The role of the Business Development Manager:
The Business Development Manager's primary role will be to open up new business opportunities and expand leads from initial contact through to completion. This role involves primarily selling cloud backup and Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) solutions as well as 'whole sale' hosting to the consumer and re-seller markets.
The successful candidate will be reporting directly to and working closely with the Managing Director.
Responsibilities of the Business Development Manager:
- Generate new business through prospecting and self-generating leads.
- Develop and manage a pipeline of mid to high end hosting / cloud opportunities.
- Expected to meet and exceed agreed sales targets each month.
- You will be responsible for the full sales cycle from receiving the lead to closing the deal. All technical resources help and guides will be provided to help facilitate and meet targets.
- To manage the overall quality of deliverables including review of other peer targets.
- Accurately build up and update CRM after each communication with customer or prospect.
- Produce analysed reports as required.
- Interact with various marketing agencies to help guide output
- Represent our client at trade shows as required.
Requirements of the Business Development Manager:
- Have good knowledge of professional sales process within the hosting / cloud industry.
- Have good knowledge of selling Cloud Solutions
- Proven ability to attain monthly sales quota and targets.
- Proven record on writing detail proposals
- Must be able to generate excellent customer opportunities.
- Good presentation, written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience at selling to management level
- Confidence and very self-motivated with an ambitious attitude
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Have target market knowledge and is able to think strategically.
Business Development Manager Benefits:
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Excellent commission scheme
- Company Pension Scheme
If you meet the requirements and feel that this Business Development Manager role is right for you then please apply today!