An exciting role for a Business Development Manager has arisen within an ever-expanding independent estate agent.
The Overall candidate will be responsible for building a strong market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business opportunities.
- Proactive in Business Development
- Proactively initiate and engage sales calls to new prospects
- Develop a clear business and growth plan with the Managing Directors for the Sales Department
- Deliver the business plans through carrying out research, formulate market analysis and deliver accurate business reports
- Closing Skills
- Motivation for Sales
- Prospecting Skills
- Sales Planning
- Market Knowledge
- Presentation Skills
- Meeting Sales Goals
- IT Literate - Word, Excel
- Valuations experience within the London Property Market
- Local Market Knowledge is desirable but not essential
- Strong client relationship management and development aptitude.
- Excellent negotiation skills
- A pro-active self-starter who can operate both individually and as part of a team
- Superior presentation and excellent oral and written communication skills
- Attention to detail and ability to prioritise daily/weekly tasks focusing on core business (sales) and bringing in new business on regular basis.
If you are interested in this position, please apply quoting Vacancy Number 7262.
- Real Estate
- New Business Opportunities
- New Business Development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job