Job title: Business Development Manager
Salary: Basic £32,000-£35,000 - OTE £60,000+ (uncapped) + Home Working
NJR Recruitment are proud to be recruiting for this innovative, forward thinking and highly successful business that specialise in offering an intelligent portfolio of solutions and services for a range of blue chip clients to increase their online presence.
This is role will suit talented business developers who enjoy increasing sales through developing relationships with new clients. They have an excellent internal sales support team which will supply leads and all the necessary tools for you t be highly successful in the role. This is an ideal role for "hunters" and those who want to reap the benefits of a fantastic uncapped commission structure!
With a client list which boasts many big name brands such as Vodaphone, Audi, Schuh, Land Rover and Samsung,
they are now seeking a fantastic Business Development Manager to join their development team.
You will pitch their portfolio of solutions and services to clients whilst maintaining a good working relationship with new contacts and existing accounts, whilst researching your market to maximise sales potential and working towards your sales targets.
- You will be using your proven sales techniques and commercial acumen to build contacts and gain access to relevant decision makers
- Building the interest over the phone, to book pre qualified meetings to attend face to face
- Developing new clients by way of telephone, email, email campaign, letter and meetings
- Taking incoming sales enquiries
- Updating and maintaining our sales data base
- You will be project managing multiple clients and campaigns at any one time
- Meet with clients face to face to discuss services and maintain existing relationships
- The successful candidate will need to have proven experience working as a BDM - preferably within a SaaS/ IT sales solution background.
- You will have solid communication and articulations skills, and be able to
- You will have the ability to consistently generate bookings and exceed quota by identifying, qualifying, and closing new business, to execute on the company’s long-term goals.
This is not a "hard sell" and is a great role for those who enjoy a consultative sell whilst dealing with senior managers of market leading blue chip companies. They require a commercially minded sales person with the capabilities of getting in front of these clients to communicate the benefits to them and secure their interest.
For further information please contact one of our specialist consultants quoting REF NJR 7366
Key Words: Sales, Business Development, Solution Sales, Technology Sales, Consultative Sales, Face to Face Sales, field sales, technical sales, telecoms, IT.