Business Development Manager
Competitive + Benefits
We have a great opportunity for a Business Development Manager, to join the newly combined global organisation Diebold Nixdorf.
Diebold Nixdorf is changing the future of how people interact with financial institutions and retailers. We bring together the best in services-led, software-enabled expertise and innovation. We equip our customers with the innovation strategies, systems, software and services necessary for them to grow and win in a highly interconnected, changing world.
Why join Diebold Nixdorf?
- Approximately 24,000 employees globally, with 900 in the UK, trading in 130 countries with a revenue of $5 billion
- A wide product portfolio and offer our customers the richest feature set for financial self-service and retail markets.
- The scale, strength and flexibility to help our customers succeed - and stay ahead in a rapidly changing, digital financial and retail market
- The brightest minds in the industry to deliver the most flexible software platforms to manage transactions across any digital or physical touchpoint
Diebold Nixdorf commits to:
- Maintaining and developing an excellent employee base
- Offering career opportunities across locations as a global player in our industries
- Leading innovation.
The Business Development Manager will have accountability but not responsibility for all services delivered to their aligned/nominated accounts. They will own the TIS client relationship to the 'users' of the services. The Business Development Manager will be fully accountable for delivery performance, customer satisfaction, client revenue growth, quality Operating Profit (OP) and seeking incremental service business within existing and new accounts
- Must be able to farm their accounts and suitable measurement KPI is needed to measure the growth (Revenue and GM)
- Build strong customer relationships
- Need to understand customer road maps to enable early engagement on all opps and to enlist relevant SME's and sales resources to maximise win potential and competition lock-out
- Help to increase/widen the services portfolio in the account
- Work with their peers to understand the delivery model, challenges and opportunities to increase the OP and revenue position - sometimes at granular level or at contract level
- Ensure Diebold Nixdorf is able to provide innovation into the account(s) to ensure the engagement remains relevant and does not become 'stagnant'
- To work with all Diebold Nixdorf areas to simplify customer engagement into Diebold Nixdorf
- Emulate Amazon easy path and growth model into customers
- How to increase 'stickiness'
- How to move up value chain with customer - target trusted advisor status on key accounts
- Owns the escalation management from the customer(s)
- Accountable for the transition and take-on of all services be they be new or changes to said services - Be the key stake-holder
- Own the Contracts, SoW & PID creation
- To ensure downstream flow of T&C's to supply chain via matrix management into supplier management, legal and the TIS delivery organisation
- Responsible for all billing, forecasting and the comparison of actuals to forecast/DG positions and the variance to actuals reporting
- Run the service reviews with input/support from delivery team
- You will own the cSIP and all accounts must have a cSIP reported on monthly to customer and internal - some cSIP actions maybe internal only
- Utilise resolver groups/peers to action cSIP initiatives
If you feel that you have the skills and passion to work for a career driven company that are constantly growing please apply with your CV and covering letter to