Business Development Manger
Experienced in B2B Sales?
Describe yourself as creative and ambitious?
Able to bring on new business, manage and develop the accounts?
If you said yes to all of the above then this could be the role for you.
A fantastic publishing company in Birmingham are looking to grow their team and looking for Business Development Managers just like you.
They are offering a competitive salary up to £35,000 plus bonus with OTE expected to be £50,000 plus car allowance.
- Track recording of meeting targets and exceeding them
- Consultative approach to selling
- Full sales life cycle experience
- Bring on new business
- Develop and manage the account
- Creative person
- Able to understand businesses and their needs
- Work closely with senior management
Nice to have:-
- Educated to degree level
- B2B Media sales experience
If you're looking for a new challenge and want to join the UK's most successful B2B Media Company then apply today or send your CV directly
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.