Giant Group has an exciting opportunity for a Business Development Manager to join their team based in Canary Wharf,London. You will be on a full time, permanent basis, with a highly competitive salary of £35,000 to £45,000 per annum plus car allowance (OTE £70k).
At giantgroup we provide compliance driven global workforce management solutions using unrivalled technology and smart managed services. Our long-term clients – since 1992 and ongoing – include Page Group and Barclays Bank. Our assets? A gift for software, an unfailing commitment to compliance and decades of experience.
As our Business Development Manager you will to join giant Screening which delivers pre-employment screening and background checking to our clients.
Your responsibilities as our Business Development Manager will include:
- Selling pre-employment background checks into HR departments within organisations
- Identifying prospect clients and generate interest to convince potential clients to do business with the company
- Improving market position
- Achieving financial growth, outlining long-term organisational strategic goals
- Building key customer relationships
- Identifying business opportunities
- Negotiating and closing business deals
Our Business Development Manager will have the following skills & experience:
- Selling into Human Resources
- Experience of developing and converting business opportunities and enhance existing relationships
- Experience within a face to face new business sales environment
- Experience of contributing towards strategic plans to meet or exceed agreed income targets
What can we offer our Business Development Manager?
- Personal development and training with defined career progression
- Award winning employee discount & reward scheme
- Matched pension scheme
- Cycle to work, childcare and car salary sacrifice schemes
- Social events/nights out, Monthly fruit Friday, Weekly dress down Friday, Office games (table tennis, pool and table football)
At giant we actively recruit apprentices and graduates into our robust engagement programme. The Leadership Team values and promotes high employee engagement and a strong commitment to people development. As one of the best in the business who wins awards, giant is proud of its reputation and achievements.
Closing date for applications: 9th February 2018
If you want to be part of a dynamic and energetic team, working for a forward-thinking organisation with excellent development opportunities, then apply today to be our Business Development Manager!
Giant Group are committed to equal opportunities in employment and welcome all applications who meet the minimum criteria for the job vacancy and consider them on their abilities.