Do you see yourself as a diligent and capable business development manager? Are you looking for your next opportunity to develop and grow sales in a brand new business in the UK? If so this could be the role for you.
An established Australian genetics company has launched in the UK is currently looking to grow it profile across the UK. They have already teamed up with a leading pharmacy to launch their product and are looking for a BDM to take it to the next level.
So, what will you be doing?
- Responsible for achieving growth and hitting sales targets
- Build and promote strong, long lasting customer relationships through true partnerships that will enable you to develop a deep understanding of their needs
- Manage national and regional accounts
- Uncover and explore new opportunities across new channels to increase market share
- Liaise with the regional cluster managers to ensure the product is being promoted across the store
- Tracking the sales and ensuring that saturation levels are high
- Supporting regional managers to deliver training on the specifics of the products and the benefits to the customer
- Generating leads, arrange face to face meetings with potential new clients to increase visibility of the product and the brand across the UK
What you'll need?
- Experience in the field of sales and marketing
- Experience of working in partnership with clients
- Must have a broad operational management experience in relevant sectors
- Need to be a self starter and the motivation to succeed
- The ability to communicated effectively at all levels
- Have the ability to negotiate
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- The autonomy to take the business and run with
- Support from the wider business in Australia and Canada
If this sounds like the role for you don't delay apply now!
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.