Business Development Manager
Salary:- £30,000k- £38,000k +OTE
Our client is one of the world's leading media owners, with a large, award-winning events portfolio. They are currently looking for Business Development Manager to join a sales team of 6, to sell both sponsorship and exhibition space across 4 marketing leading events.
In your role as Business Development Manager you will be responsible for delivery of over £8 million in sales revenue via sponsorship and exhibition sales. You will be expected to generate new business develop key and existing accounts by identifying the opportunity to cross/up sell. With the role also offering both training and the opportunity to travel to each event.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience selling exhibition space or sponsorship on B2B conferences and exhibitions.
- Experience with engaging with stakeholders at a senior level.
- Demonstrated a consultative sales process when handling complex briefs
- Working knowledge of Salesforce.com or similar systems Ability to sell to a variety of different client
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written.
- Work efficiently in a team and under pressure
- General business awareness
Sound like you? Apply now
For more of information please call Lily at
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job