A great opportunity to join a fantastic business in the role of Business Development Manager.
Our client is a leading supplier of office supplies and managed business services in the UK.
The Business Development Manager will have the following responsibilities;
- Acquire and develop new corporate business accounts.
- Develop a pipeline of businesses who have the annual spend of £100,000 plus.
- Prospect new business across the South West region.
- Manage new accounts that are brought on.
- Report weekly to the sales manager on activity.
- Demonstrable track record of winning new business.
- A background of working with Large SME's and Corporate clients is advantageous.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Team player.
A basic salary up to £35,000 with a £45,000 OTE. Company car will be included.
- "Field Sales Executive" OR "Sales Executive" OR "Business Development Executive" OR "Field Sales" OR "B2B Sales"
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job