We are looking for an experienced Business Development Manager to join an established environmental services company. They are looking to expand into a new market and are looking for someone to head-up this operation. You must be able to understand the nuances of the supply and installation along with setting up monthly monitoring and sampling regime. You will have a wide experience in identifying various markets and pulling in new orders.
- Expand client base via business development. Once the client base is sufficient, set up a suitable number of staff to continue the ongoing process.
- Undertake surveys for proposals and recommendations and detailed quoting of pre-commissioning jobs.
- Site meetings with clients / commissioning meetings.
- Compiling of paperwork, test sheets and lab results and issuing to client.
- Work with management team to bring in contracts for monitoring works.
- Set up new sites with site specific task matrixes, site specific log books & programming for task related visits.
- Push highlighted products to new and existing clients
- Undertake and report on site based risk assessments for clients.
- A successful track record of developing accounts, increasing sales, project cost management and maximising profits.
- An open, positive personality with fluid communication skills combined with the ability to evaluate business opportunities.
- Must have interest in self-development and obtaining new knowledge and skills.
- Full understanding BSRIA & British Standards, inhibitor and corrosion chemistry with correct product selections would be beneficial
- Understanding compliance software would be a bonus.
- Business Development
- Water Treatment
- Environmental Services
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job