About the company
Cyberpower UK is a world leading computer system manufacturer. With vision, commitment and steadfast determination, we design, manufacture and distribute customised and custom tuned gaming systems to meet the unique needs for each customer. Our dedication to high quality gaming computers and laptops has earned us some of the industry's most prestigious awards.
About the role
Cyberpower UK have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Business Development Manager to be part of a great, friendly and supportive sales team. This role is a target driven sales role with opportunities for bonuses. Previous experience in B2B sales is essential. You will be working closely with leading ecommerce and retail businesses to strengthen, maintain and develop new relationships. Retailers currently include Dixons, Argos, Game, SDG and more.
The role will be based from the Cyberpower UK office in Gateshead, so you will need to live within commutable distance, whilst also being prepared to undertake UK wide travel. (Full driving licence and own vehicle is essential).
As Business Development Manager you will be expected to deliver first class customer service and comprehensive account management throughout the sales process. We are looking for someone with drive, passion and confidence in developing relationships.
Responsibilities will include:
- Identify sales leads, pitch sales to new clients and maintain a good working relationship.
- Strengthen, maintain and develop existing relationships.
- Plan and prepare presentations.
- Communicate new product developments to prospective / existing clients.
- Write reports and analyse relevant business data.
- Provide management with feedback.
- Being aware of market trends, industry developments to ensure a competitive edge.
- Being knowledgeable about products and services offered by the business.
- Proven experience in B2B sales and account management, ideally within a PC related industry.
- Degree educated or equivalent experience in sales / business development.
- Full driving licence.
- Ability to identify, develop and win new clients.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Knowledge of PC systems, components and hardware would be desirable.
- Strong IT skills - in particular Excel, Word, PowerPoint and database management.
- Ability to achieve targets and meet deadlines.
- Outstanding attention to detail.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Ability to anticipate and resolve problems quickly.
- From £23,000 to £30,000 per annum basic salary plus bonus.
- Competitive bonus structure.
- Free onsite parking.
- 20 days holiday + Bank Holidays.
- Account Management
- Business Development
- B2B sales
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job