Business Development Manager
£30,000-£45,000 basic + commission and benefits
My client are a well-established software solutions firm with offices nationwide. They are looking for an experience Business Development Manager to join their Team in a West Yorkshire Location.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a business who is about to launch a new cloud software application side of the business.
Duties of a Business Development Manager include;
- Developing future and existing client bases nationwide
- Maintaining solid relationships with key accounts
- Managing third party vendor relationships to maximise business and client relationships
- Hosting events nationwide throughout the year in partnership with vendors
- Travelling to meet clients to conduct on site demonstrations
As a Business Development Executive you will have the following key skills and experience;
- Previous experience within IT or Software solutions is ideal but not essential
- Excellent track record within a B2B positions
- Must have a valid UK driving Licence
- Excellent account management skills
Permanent - Full time - £30,000-£45,000 - West Yorkshire