Are you an experienced Business Development Manager or Executive Search Consultant within the Financial Services sector?
This really could be the perfect opportunity for you - this role will see you building a career within executive search while working within a close team; finding exceptional leaders across Financial Services.
If you have an interest in the Finance sector, have the natural ability to build relationships and have worked within a Client facing Executive Search or Recruitment position before then we encourage you to apply to find out more.
Business Development Manager - basic salary £40,000-£80,000 pa (dependant on experience) plus commission starting at 30% plus great benefits, Permanent, London
**OTE expected £200k plus**
Who will you be working for?
Our client is an established Boutique executive search firm; they are currently going through a period of steady growth. They pride themselves on connecting with and finding the most exceptional market leaders within sectors.
What will you be doing?
Within this client facing role you will work autonomously combining key account management, PSL Client Management and new business development.
You will also oversee:-
- To develop and retain relationships with new clients.
- To successfully manage several existing financial sector accounts by ensuring all hiring managers receive recruitment and other service support of a high standard and in a timely manner.
- To source, target and win new financial sector accounts.
- To sell the company's portfolio of products and services including Retained, Permanent and Interim Consultancy services.
- To work with the Operations team to respond to tenders, Requests for Proposals (RFPs) and other requests for information in a timely and organised manner, contributing to the continued development of the bid process toolkit.
- To work closely with the recruitment delivery team to ensure that each client's account manager is kept up-to date with all relevant details so that all clients receive a quality professional service.
What do you need?
- A minimum of 4 years' recruitment sector experience.
- Previous experience as a Business Development Manager, Client Relationship Manager, Account Manager or Principal, Managing or Senior Consultant.
- Credible financial sector recruitment knowledge including RPO, outsourcing of services, financial services sector recruitment frameworks.
- Experience of contract and fee negotiation.
- A consultative approach to business development.
- Excellent client-facing skills.
- Able to demonstrate success in maintaining and growing revenue within recruitment accounts.
What's in it for you?
- Basic salary in the range £40,000 - £80,000 DOE.
- Excellent commission scheme starting at 30%.
- Benefits package including pension, gym membership, cycle to work scheme, season ticket loan etc.
Are you keen to find out more?
Please respond ASAP by emailing your CV to or call one of our team on in confidence to discuss further.
This is a rare and exceptional opportunity to join a growing global executive search market leader.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job