New Business Executive Role
My successful software client, based in Leeds, are looking for New business developers with plenty of energy, enthusiasm and drive, to develop a career in the IT Security industry.
The purpose of our new business executive team is to contact potential new customers and promote our services portfolio. The new business executive team is where we find our future star account managers, so we are looking for candidates either towards the start of their career or looking to cross over in to IT who want to forge a lucrative position in IT sales. The new business executive role should be viewed as a starting point, you will graduate and join the business development team as an account manager - a role that holds an extremely competitive OTE in the first year.
So we are looking for inside sales/telesales/lead generators/hunter profile high achievers who have the potential to be promoted at least once. To be considered for this position you must have experience of outbound telephone handling.
· 80+ calls per day
· Generating qualified leads
· Booking WebEx’s and Proof of Concepts
· Inviting targets to attend events
· Experience at building a sales pipeline and communicating with C-level decision makers
· Full training and continued development will be provided
· Ambitious - you will want to be developed into an account manager
· Driven - you will be motivated by success
· Hard working - you will have a great work ethic and not be afraid of serious graft
· Energetic - you will need enthusiasm and dynamism to succeed
· Charisma - customers need to remember you
· Intelligence - You will possess a curious, agile mind
· Salary & Commission Structure is very competitive with outstanding OTE opportunities.
· Health cash plan or gym membership
· Company pension scheme
Please send me your CV now for immediate consideration
- Business Development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job