New Business Development Manager.
Based in Torfaen
Salary OTE: £50K + Car allowance or company car + Laptop + Phone
Hours: Days Mon - Fri with flexibility to work from home.
Are you an experienced Business Development Manager with a background in Print? Do you have experience in large format / digital / litho print? My client based in South Wales is a leader in the Print and Graphics Industry. They supply major markets throughout the UK across varied sectors such as POS, Commercial, Outdoor, Retail and Packaging. They are recruiting for a Business Development Manager to join their award-winning organisation during an exciting period of growth.
· Have a proven track record of sales in the printing industry
· Be able to strategically develop key accounts and sell within the target markets.
· Have astute business acumen, be financially aware of business objectives
· Be a competent account manager, capable of acquiring and managing new and existing accounts
· Have the vision to see this as an excellent sales opportunity where you can play an important role in the further development of an already highly achieving and expanding organisation
If you meet the above requirements this could be the perfect opportunity for you to secure a permanent role with uncapped earning potential. In addition to an excellent salary you will benefit from outstanding staff rewards, Company car / car allowance, laptop and phone.
To be considered for the role please forward your CV to
- Account management
- Business Development Manager
- consultative selling
- relationship building
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job