Business Development Manager
A globally recognised design and manufacturing company specialising in the defence and marine industry are now in requirement of a Business Development Manager to join their team. As Business Development Manager, you'll be associated with all aspects of business development and working closely with the rest of the business to meet the overall company objectives.
- Identifying and progressing new market opportunities in accordance with company objectives
- Preparing and presenting regular sales and order forecasts against defined budgets
- Developing customer relationships and keeping up to date with market trends and competitor activities
- Supporting the marketing function by upkeep and generation of marketing literature
- Turning proposals into orders and ensuring customer's expectations are met and contractual requirements are adhered with
- Act as an ambassador for the company and ensure networking events are attended at every opportunity
- Undertake travel throughout and outside of the UK
- Significant experience and understanding of commercial business principles including costs, margins, earning rates and commissions
- Strong understanding of the operational and technical requirements of the customers in the marine industry
- The ability to successfully negotiate and close commercial contracts
- The ability to build good rapport with customers and adhere to customer needs
You'll be reporting into the Sales and Marketing Director, and will have responsibility for developing strategies to ensure the overall growth of the business by uncovering and nurturing new opportunities.
If you're looking for the opportunity to travel the world and consider yourself to be a self-motivated and driven Business Development Manager, then call Melissa at Rubicon or email
Our team guarantees complete confidentiality and will never submit candidate's details or share them with a third party without first obtaining their permission.
- Business Development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job