We are working with an industry leading Event Organiser with stunning offices in the heart of central London, who specialise in producing top class events, training and seminars for the specific sectors they work across.
Due to a significant increase in client demand and a recent company re-structure, they are now in a position to expand their sales team by hiring a Senior Sales Executive / Business Development Manager to drive and maximise revenues in both new and existing clients.
- Working closely with a fully serviced show team to deliver a successful event
- Selling Space and Sponsorship opportunities to new and existing clients
- Winning new and developing clients across the IT Security Sectors
- Working to set KPI’s and Target’s to deliver a regular pipeline of activity
- Working and keeping on top of the ever changing world of technology / IT Security
- Ideally a minimum of 2 years’ experience within the events sales world
- Proven experience of working in a fast paced outbound sales environment
- Ability to source leads in both new and an existing client base
- The ability to communicate to all levels of employee
- Proven and demonstrable ability in managing client relationships
This is an out-bound Sales, New Business and Account Management position. If you do not want to pick the phone up to deliver strong sales results, please do not apply!
However, if you would like to earn decent bonus, work within the very attractive world of B2B events, and are hungry for success and career development, then we would love to hear from you.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job