£45,000 - £55,000
Our client is an award winning, top 100 UK law firm with offices based in West London. They are currently recruiting for a Business Development Manager to join the team and develop the Business Development vision for the firm.
- Take responsibility for the management and development of BD team member staff
- Mentoring, coaching and developing the team to provide the best level of service for their departments and the wider firm
- Undertake a strategy for the BD team members to support the wider team and the firm, so that they can achieve their goals both individually and as a team
- Identify training needs that team members may need, based on internal or external requirements and market developments
- Manage day-to-day workflow of team members and plan accordingly
- Identifying areas for development and improvement, and providing a sounding board
- Take responsibility for leading all elements of the tender process for Business Services
- Monitoring and responding to new tender opportunities
- Working with partners and other fee-earners on rehearsals for bid presentations
- Drafting and evaluating responses to ITTs in conjunction with fee-earners and other appropriate staff
- Obtaining feedback on all tender opportunities and conducting debriefs
- Take responsibility for obtaining new business for the company
- Contribute actively to the design and implementation of new business initiatives
- Attend industry functions and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends
- Coach lawyers in best practice BD, ensuring all individual activity supports the wider goals
- Educated to degree level or equivalent – preferably Marketing or English degree
- Work experience in the professional services sector preferred, legal or Financial Services is desirable
- Marketing qualification, preferably with a strong digital focus
- Highly competent in the use of Microsoft Office
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to establish and maintain professional working relationships
- Strong and accurate attention to detail
- Must be a team player
- Strong planning/organisational skills, with the ability to work on own initiative and prioritise own workload
- Outgoing with a “can do” attitude
Our mission: To be the leading Executive Secretarial & Support recruitment consultancy in London, for employers and jobseekers alike. To receive regular updates of our current vacancies why not set up job alerts.
Our REFER and be REWARDED scheme is about recognising and thanking you for telling your friends, family or colleagues about our services and how we could help them. The rules are simple: Refer a friend or colleague who is not already registered with Morgan Spencer. If we place them in a permanent role, we will reward you with £200 of Gift vouchers of your choice. Remember there is no limit on the number of referrals you can make, and therefore the rewards you can claim!!!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES Morgan Spencer Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community irrespective of gender, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, having responsibility for dependents, age, religion/beliefs, or any other reason which cannot be shown to be justified.
CONFIDENTIALITY: All applications are dealt with in strictest confidence and will be processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998
Morgan Spencer Limited, registered in England & Wales No: 4254114
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job