Cordant People has a fantastic opportunity for a motivated and driven sales professional to join our team as Regional Business Development Manager. This is a full time permanent role offering a competitive salary, company car and excellent bonus structure. This role can be based in Scotland or North East of England.
As specialist recruitment professionals we deliver to some of the most complex business environments. We integrate our recruitment capability, sector expertise and national coverage, to enable us to provide talented people across a wide spectrum of industry sectors.
Due to continued business growth we would now like to appoint a talented and knowledgeable individual to join our team and work with us to drive the business forward and take us to the next step of our journey.
Working with Senior Management as well as the Branch Network, your duties will include:
- Delivering results against agreed revenue targets
- Identifying key volume agency users in your area and developing a strategy to win the business
- Effectively managing your time to ensure all business opportunities are dealt with effectively and within agreed timescales
- Working along side Branch Managers to understand their geographical area and provide support on volume business opportunities they have identified.
- Providing regular updates to your Operations Director regarding strategies and timescales on business delivery
- Dealing with the sales process from Lead Generation to Business Win
- Carrying out sales presentations to prospective clients
- Putting together Service Level Agreements for new business wins to ensure there is clear communication between yourself and the supplying branch
You will ideally have experience of working within the recruitment sector however strong Sales People, with Territory Management knowledge will also be considered. You must have excellent communication skills, be organised in your approach and have the ambition to develop yourself and the business.
If you are interested in this role and believe you have the drive, ability and ambition to work with us then please submit your CV now.
Cordant People is an equal opportunities employer
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job