Business Development Manager - West Sussex - up to 50K DOE - Tech Sector
Do you have a background in selling professional services and outsourcing solutions? Do you have a background in developing new clients? Are you interested in the tech sector and new tech solutions? Then this could be a brilliant role for you!!!
Following significant growth, this exciting tech consultancy are looking for a Business Development Manager to join their exciting business. Your opportunity and focus will be to promote and sell nearshore solutions to UK clients.
About the company:
This brilliant tech business are over a decade old and have tech innovation at the heart of everything they do. Their headquarters are in mainland Europe and you will have regular travel opportunities to work with the wider team. They offer a range of great solutions that will evolve the way people shop, through to brining communities together with their gamification solutions, or improving day to day solutions via IoT.
They are based in brilliant West Sussex offices and already boast an exciting client base.
Key job responsibilities:
· Identify new client verticals and markets to target
· Presenting bespoke and unique solutions by understanding a clients technical needs
· Developing your client profile via networking events, conferences and meetings
· Prepare sales presentations and develop client quotes .Work with the wider global business to ensure the correct resources are utilised to offer the best solution to clients
Key job requirements:
· A background in developing new business
· Has sold salesforce in previous roles
· Experience of working with nearshore, outsourcing solutions
· Has an understanding of IoT, gamification and other tech solutions would be a bonus
· A record of success in a new business role
If this is something that interests you or you would like to find out more then please contact me directly