We are looking for a new business sales person who has experience of selling marketing with a SaaS sales background, ideally email marketing but CRM and e-commerce experience.
In this role, you would be joining an already successful commercial team in our Head Office focusing on driving opportunity within the UK. Your role would be to develop your own leads and keeping a strong relationship with your contacts to identify referral. Partnership potential would be vital for success. In addition, you would have the benefit of leads that have been nurtured from the marketing team. Once a sale has been made, it is passed on to an account manager who will look after and nurture the business in the long term.
This is a permanent role based in Epsom, Surrey
Monday - Friday 9am - 6pm
OTE is circa £55k in your first year
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop and maintain a deep knowledge of the email marketing platform and our objectives
- Attending customer facing meetings when required and conducting demonstrations of the email marketing system
- Build and manage a sustainable pipeline of new business
- Close sales in line with company targets
- Provide accurate forecasts and reporting as required by the management
- Responsible for ethical behaviour and maintaining integrity
PERSON SPECIFICATION AND KNOWLEDGE
- Sales skills e.g. telemarketing, need development, objection handling, negotiation, closing
- Microsoft Office
- Exposure to digital marketing and email marketing
- Proven new business development experience
- Proven experience in presenting, conducting meetings and demonstrating.
Should your application be successful, you will be contacted shortly.
Thank you for your interest in our role. E-Personnel Recruitment endeavours to respond to all applications, however, due to the volume of CVs received, this may not always be possible.
Apply in the strictest of confidence to E-Personnel Recruitment, specialists in Permanent & Temporary Recruitment and a member of the Recruitment & Employment Confederation (REC) which is the professional body for the recruitment industry.
- Digital Marketing
- New Business Development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job