Business Development Manager - Security Services
Salary & Package: £45-52k basic £70k OTE, Fully expensed company car, mobile phone and laptop, iPad plus additional benefits.
We're working alongside the market leader within Man guarding and security services businesses who are looking to boost its already extensive client base. As the market leader you will be providing a number of unrivalled services within the retail, hospitality, entertainment and banking sectors.
They are currently searching for a talented new business development manager to join their ever growing team and help widen their client base even further. They are looking for a candidate with a proven background in areas such as B2B sales and self-generated new business. As a business development manager there must be a track record of target achieving and the drive to find business on a daily basis.
- Understanding of tender writing and developing a progressive pipeline.
- Work closely with the regional sales teams to both develop sales volumes and maximise margins
- B2B sales experience with a successful track record
- Must be enthusiastic, highly motivated and ambitious
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills.
- Customer Relationship Management skills.
- Team player.
- Self-motivated and able to work on own initiative
- Experienced business development manager with a demonstrable track record
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job