Our client are a multiple award winning and highly established publishing house and content marketing agency. As an agency they provide specialist market research reports which are published in a range of major newspapers; in addition they provide content marketing solutions for B2B brands and bespoke market research. With clients such as Google, Barclays, Aviva and many more, our client have achieved incredible success over the last 3 years and are now looking for a number of candidates to join their young, bright and driven team. Not only have they been shortlisted for numerous industry awards and won "Young Entrepreneur of the Year", but their content genuinely inspires and influences leaders worldwide. Due to success they are now looking for Business Development Manager to join the high performing team.
Key Responsibilities for the Business Development Manager:
* As a Business Development Manager you will be responsible for managing 5 different projects a year, these projects will run for 8 weeks.
* Each project will be focused on a specific industry related topic, such as Healthcare, Finance, Technology etc. The reports will be published in two major newspapers.
* You will be responsible for the entire project life cycle, from conception through to completion, you'll manage the research on your chosen topic, manage the editorial commissioning and then work with journalists and editors on producing the report.
* As this is a sales role, you will be responsible for targeting companies who sit within the same sector as your published report, seeing if they are interested in advertising alongside the report. You will pitch the report to C Level Directors across a variety of sectors.
Experience and Skills:
* Strong academic background; good A Levels and a Bachelor degree minimum from a Top 30 University.
* A minimum of 1 years sales and business development experience (B2B) and experience of dealing with senior stakeholders.
* Entrepreneurial with good commercial acumen.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Driven, resilient and highly enthusiastic with a get up and go attitude.
* Genuine interest in current affairs/business.
This role is well suited to someone who is driven by sales however is looking for a varied role with diverse challenges encompassing project management, research etc.
This a fantastic opportunity for Business Development Managers looking to progress their career in a forward thinking company. If this Business Development Manager role is of interest then don't hesitate and do send your CV over today to Tom Byrne on . Alternatively, if you wish to find out more about the role then give me a call on . I look forward to hearing from you!
- business development
- marketing agency
- influencer marketing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job